The Collaborative Seed Programme is by definition a shared effort to transform the Nigerian seed sector. The CSP unites government, industry, knowledge, regulatory, civil society and farmer organizations from both Nigeria and the Netherlands.
- National Agricultural Seeds Council (NASC)
- Seed Entrepreneurs Association of Nigeria (SEEDAN)
- Multiple individual seed companies and producers
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Ltd. (Sahel Consulting)
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- various National Agricultural Research Institutes (NARIs)
- National Centre for Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (NACGRAB)
From the Netherlands:
- Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation (WCDI)
- Wageningen Plant Research (WPR)
- Plantum: The Dutch seed trade association
- Naktuinbouw: The Netherlands Inspection Service for Horticulture
During the inception phase, additional partners relevant to the success of the programme will be identified for each of the selected CSP topics.